Information for Companies
IO New York & IO USA
Over the past years many companies decided to start an internship program together with IO New York & IO USA. 96% of the companies, which hired international interns via IO New York continued to do so! We offer a free recruitment service, and we would be more than happy to help your organization to find the right interns, with our free recruitment services. “In fact, 96% of the companies, which hired international interns via IO New York, continued to do so! ”
Why do companies choose for IO New York?
We are affiliated with several top Universities in Europe, thus we can increase your talent pool. We can provide your organization with interns and trainees that meet your company’s requirements on a regular basis. All interns are screened by IO New York via a qualitative screening process conducted by multiple IO New York representatives. IO New York handles the entire application process with little to no paperwork for the host organization! On top of that, there are no costs or any fees for the companies working with IO New York. Moreover, IO New York is a registered partner with several sponsor organizations in the United States. Which allows our students to apply for Sponsorship, without any costs involved for the companies.
What are the benefits of hiring international Interns with IO New York?
- IO New York is affiliated with over sixty top universities in Europe. Thus we expand your talent pool and can provide your company with ambitious candidate applications, which meet the company requirements;
- Generally, international students are fluent in English - some even in and other languages too, such as including German, French and Spanish;
- International interns bring an unique and enriching diversity to your business, by their enlightening perspective and unprecedented motivation. In fact, 96% of the companies, which hired international interns via IO New York, continued to do so!
- there are no costs or any fees for the companies working with IO New York.
The qualifications for hosting companies in the U.S. are as follows:
The host company is responsible for 3 forms of documentation pertaining to the J-1 visa:
1. Providing a copy of an updated Worker’s Compensation insurance policy.
2. Providing a training plan that outlines the intern/trainee’s tasks during the training period. (Upon request:the training plan will be developed by IO New York);
3. Signing a Host Company Agreement that will be filled out by IO New York, with your company’s information, including address, contact person, number of employees company-wide, and Employer Identification Number (EIN)..
How can I propose available internships?
Please contact Lennart Willem van Breugel to propose available internship positions. Email: lennart(@)ioabroad.com